Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Married or I'm Married-Married?.. ;p

Salam to all..

Just for promotion.. I think.

I was thinking about marriage lately. How about marriage plus polygamy. I know it will be very 'awkwards' for women.

But i have thinks about it's lately.. and it's always messing up in my mind every time.

Okei.. I know if the reader if womens.. many of them will get pissed with this article.

But.. come on.. this is my blog.. and honestly.. i can type as many article that i want right?..

haha..

Okei.. okei.. back to our topic.. my main is not about just on marrying many women.. may main is about my princip when my marriage.

So.. as you can see.. it's obviously about 'myself'. hahaha. ;p

So.. my Marriage Princip is..

"My most precious treasure in this world.. is marrying with solehah-solehah womens."




Would you dare to 'define' the Loves?.. ;p


Subhanallah... May Allah always guide us to the right path and always bless us with His Rahmat.

Allahu Allah. ^_^

4 comments:

mazru said...

Salam...

Im totally agree with you,solehah wives is better than the world and its content..huhu..

But maybe one solehah wives is enough.

Pelakar Pelangi ^_^ said...

Salam..

Yup bro.. solehah wives are 'more' better than the world and its content..

For monogamy(married to one wife only).. i don't neglect them.. because it is also very good.. compared to not married at all.

Alhamdulillah.. and Barakallah. ^_^

mazru said...

Of cozz..

may Allah fullfilled ur dream my friend :)

Pelakar Pelangi ^_^ said...

Insya'Allah..

Allahumma Aminn. You too bro. Please take care. <3